authentification Global Protect with Office 365 SAML

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

authentification Global Protect with Office 365 SAML

L1 Bithead

Hi,

I'm trying to use Office 365 Login to connect to my globalprotect VPN. on the configuration of my portal and gateway, I use the Microsoft User/group to assign a different configuration on "glovalprotect portal configuration, agent, USers/user Group". unable to connect. it works if I declare the users/user Group  option has ALL.

thank for your help

2 REPLIES 2

L1 Bithead

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@WilliamFoisseau,

Did you follow the suggestions in the post that you linked? It'll be the exact same issue, what you're specifying isn't how the SAML connection is returning the user. If you have UPN (which is how most SAML configurations function) included in your group mapping profile you should be good to go. If you aren't listing userPrincipalName (UPN) as an alternate username in your grop mapping settings under 'User and Group Attributes' you're going to run into issues like you are currently. 

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!