No Customer ID or sales order?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

No Customer ID or sales order?

L0 Member

I want to register my PA-850 but in the registration it asks me for No Customer ID or sales order which I do not have, how do I register my device without this information? please help.

3 REPLIES 3

Community Team Member

Hi @AbdulazizIT ,

Has someone within your organization created a support account already or will you be the first? If you have someone within the org, I would recommend contacting your superuser. If not, I would recommend contacting who the bill was sent to within your org or the sales team your org has been in contact with. This can be through a partner or Palo directly. They should be able to provide the required customer ID or sales order. 

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Jay
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!

Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

Thank you for the help. Actually, we purchased this brand, never open unit, from a company, we lost all records and communication with them. I will try contacting a reseller and see if they can help. Thank you.

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@AbdulazizIT,

So something to be aware of is that just because it was brand-new and unopened doesn't mean that it wasn't registered. Even if the company never went through the registration process, PAN will register it to a holding account on there behalf if they let it go unregistered for I think 60 days or so.

You may be in a situation where this will be considered to fall under the secondary market policy. I don't generally recommend buying 2nd hand gear due to this policy and the recertification process/fee that you'll need to go through. 

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!