Auto-Lockout Panorama

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Auto-Lockout Panorama

L4 Transporter

Hi All; [SOLUTION PROVIDED]

I have a Panorama server I manage over VPN.  basically when two people login with the same account. The account gets locked. I didnt configure it this way it is somewhat unexpected.  Anyway, both users had chrome browsers and after the second logged in as the first, neither login worked.

You basically need to create another user for each person.  Also refrain from logging in multiple places. Reboot also gets it back.

1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

What version is your Panorama? You should open a case with support. It sounds like a bug. The only lockout that should happen is when too many wrong passwords are attempted.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!