avr report for specific time range ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

avr report for specific time range ?

L3 Networker

hi,

am running a PoC for a custoemr and am looking can i customize the avr report for a specific period of time lets say my poc is running for tw weeks and i need each week to have independent avr report ?

BR

3 REPLIES 3

L3 Networker

Hello

You can use CLI command as below

tftp export stats-dump start-time equal 2011/11/15@00:00:00 end-time equal 2011/12/05@00:00:00 to YOUR_PC_IP_ADDR

that makes change time-frame for creating stats-dump.

As you know also, Your PC must able to run TFTP daemon.

Thanks.

Regards.

Roh

L6 Presenter

The stats-dump will always contain the last 7 days stats.  You can collect a stats-dump on day 8 which contains stats for days 1-7, and another stats-dump on day 15 for days 8-14.  Or if the system has been in place for a while already, you can use the method suggested above.

Thanks.

L3 Networker

thanks for the reply, i'll use the command with dates as i think its more accurate to what i want .

thanks for reply.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!