Can I see throughput through snmp? Let me know throughput OID Value

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Can I see throughput through snmp? Let me know throughput OID Value

L3 Networker

Hello everyone.

Are there using throughput through snmp from customer?

I couldn't find that I looked around throughput OID Value..

4 REPLIES 4

L5 Sessionator

Hello SilverTiger,

You can use Cacti Templates to monitor PAN firewalls via SNMP for monitoring interface statistics with respect to concurrent sessions and utilization

This should help you:

Cacti - Templates

Regards,

Kunal Adak

Thank you your comment

But, I couldn't find Throughput OID Value even though refer to Cacti - Templates Link

Hello SilverTiger,

How about using a Zabbix template where it pulls traffic flow in terms of Mbps/Kbps at interface level:

Zabbix - Basic PA Host Template

Will that work for you?

Regards,

Kunal Adak

Zabbix 2.2's built in SNMP interface template can walk devices too, and automatically find interfaces. You'd have to make a copy of it and modify so that it uses SNMPv3 with AES and SHA, but it should work    

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!