Can not access management by WebUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Can not access management by WebUI

L1 Bithead

I can not access palo alto by web management https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

When I login,it redirect to page login again.

I can access ssh and I see patition root is use 100%.

Show Config.jpg

System Disk.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

L7 Applicator

Hello BaNK,

I would recommend you to follow the mentioned document to clear disk space on Palo Alto Firewall: How and When to Clear Disk Space on the Palo Alto Networks Device

Could you please restart the management server after clearing the disk space and let us know the result.

> debug software restart management-server ------------- ( it will take a few minutes to execute on the back end, CLI will log out automatically)

Please let us know the result.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

L3 Networker

If you can't clear enough disk space you have to open a case with palo alto because they are the only people who have access to the root partition. They will help you to clear enough space to login again.

The last time I had to do this was because the endcustomer has activated access over https/ssh on the public dataplane interfaces and every try to access the device over the public interface is logged on the root partition.

Palo recommended to create a portforwarding with a not standard port to the management interface if you want to access it over the internet.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!