Certificate errors on VPN portal - how do I make it work?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Certificate errors on VPN portal - how do I make it work?

L4 Transporter

So our PA runs a Global protect portal/gateway on it. We have actually gone out and purchased a legitimate SSL certificate for the portal address and installed it.

However, *every* single F***ing time I save the config, I get "Warning, cannot find complete certificate chain for "Certificate_name".".

There are also *some* browsers and client installs which this breaks on.

How the h*** do I make this go away? I have downloaded the certfiicate issuers intermediate chains and - as far as I know - installed them into the firewall - yet I still get this damn error.

Anyone shed some light on this? It's really starting to peeve me off.

1 REPLY 1

L7 Applicator

Hello Darren,

Could you please follow below mentioned documents while importing the certificate:

How to Install a Chained Certificate Signed by a Public CA

Related discussion threads:

complete certficate chain

Certificate profile error after upgrading to b40

Certificates troubleshooting

Hope it will help you Smiley Happy

Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!