Commit "Change Summary"

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Commit "Change Summary"

L0 Member

Hi All,

We have upgraded the Panorama to 10.1.5-h1 version succesfully. After upgrade we have faced two issues with this new version as described below;

The Frist one; On the commit windows "Change Summary" button cannot be clicked. We have tried different browsers but it's same on all.

Second one; When we search an item via "Global Find" to directly jump to the related settings it takes to long as compared to older panos versions and cannot find all the areas where this item is used.

Does anyone of you experience this issue with the 10.1.5-h1 version? I couldn't find (maybe missed) any inforamtion in Known Issues and Addressed issues about this. Could this be a bug for this version?

ChangeSummary.PNG

Kind Advice,

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

I have also tested with the version 10.1.6-h3. Global Search, Change Summary and Tag related bugs are fixed. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

L1 Bithead

We're having the same problem with the Change Summary button.

Contacted support and it's a known issue to be fixed in 10.1.6 ETA for it is May 26th 2022. 

L0 Member

I am having the same issue.

L0 Member

We also facing the same issue along with that clicking on any security rule, it goes down to the next rule. pop-up window of that rule is not opening and the popup doesn't expand enough to view tags accurately, other than that.

Regards,
Raja

We contacted support about the tag windows not opening enough to be editable. They are aware and it will be fixed in a future release. I didn't write down the version or ETA for that one. 

L2 Linker

We are experiancing the same issue and running the same version - hope it gets fixed soon (and if it has, that someone will update here in which version),

Please mark helpful responses, so others know as well

L1 Bithead

Can confirm that 10.1.6 for Panorama fixes this issue. It also fixes the tag box.

I have also tested with the version 10.1.6-h3. Global Search, Change Summary and Tag related bugs are fixed. 

• 1 accepted solution
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!