Comprehensive list of addressed and/or known issues

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Comprehensive list of addressed and/or known issues

L1 Bithead

Is there such a list?  It is a pain to have to review the incremental documents for each version, while not knowing which version a particular issue may have been addressed in.

3 REPLIES 3

L6 Presenter

The following is updated to reflect 'critical' issues which I find beneficial. Otherwise, release notes for each iteration would be your best bet.

Critical Issues to be Addressed in Future PAN-OS Releases

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/docs/DOC-1982

Thanks rkalugdan, this page is very handy and one that I keep bookmarked for reference - however it is not quite what I'm looking for in this specific situation.  The ideal list would be all levels of criticality, and in what version they have been addressed.  For example if I'm seeing behavior that I suspect to be a minor bug, and it is present in an older version but not a newer version, how can I find what version this was addressed in?  I'm afraid such a thing may not exist.

Certainly empathize with your request but I personally don't believe such a list exists on the portal. Perhaps others can chime in on this thread and shed their insight John.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!