configure PA-500 to send report using gmail account

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

configure PA-500 to send report using gmail account

Not applicable

Hi all,

Please I need to configure paloalto PA-500 to send report using a gmail account. please can someone help me.

Best Regrads,

2 REPLIES 2

L7 Applicator

PAN-OS does not support this configuration as of today.

In order to work around this, I built a small Ubuntu virtual machine and installed Dovecot and Postfix.  With this in place, I can have my PA-500 e-mail reports through this "relay server", which then hands it off to gmail using SSL/TLS/Authentication, etc.

Unfortunately, I don't have specific instructions on how I built the relay server - but I remember it didn't take too long after googling for some how-to docs.

Good luck.

L7 Applicator

Hello Lahcen,

Please find below documents to configure email profile to send the schedule report from PAN FW.

How to Setup Email Alerts

Re: Email alerts,.

After configuring it, you can also try to select the email profile and send a test email. It should right away send an email to your account.

Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!