Cortex data Lake deactivation

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Cortex data Lake deactivation

L1 Bithead

Hello guys,

I had done POC of Cortex Data lake on my gateway. And it was successful. Now i've disabled sending logs on cloud, also my eval license is also expired. But as per traffic logs seen on my gateway, i can still see logs getting forwarded to cloud from my gateway's mgmt interface. Is there anything that i am missing to disable same ? Please suggest !

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@Networker_Raj ,

I had also faced same issue. Post disabling logs forwarding to cloud, gateway was sending logs on cloud. I had raised TAC for this issue. TAC engineer deleted files related to cortex data lake through root bash. Post it, the gateway stopped sending logs to cloud. Kindly raise ticket with tac to resolve this issue.

hope it helps!

Mayur

M

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@Networker_Raj ,

I had also faced same issue. Post disabling logs forwarding to cloud, gateway was sending logs on cloud. I had raised TAC for this issue. TAC engineer deleted files related to cortex data lake through root bash. Post it, the gateway stopped sending logs to cloud. Kindly raise ticket with tac to resolve this issue.

hope it helps!

Mayur

M

Thank you @SutareMayur ! I'll raise case with TAC and let you know.

Thanks for your time.

@Networker_RajSounds good ! Kindly keep us posted on the same.

Mayur

M

@SutareMayur I had raised case with TAC and engineer did the same thing that you told. He deleted files related to Cortex Data Lake through root login and restarted management server and logd processes. Now firewall is not sending any traffic logs to Palo Alto Cloud.

Thank you so much for your time and response. Appreciate it.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!