Creating more than 250 scheduled policy

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Creating more than 250 scheduled policy

L0 Member

As Paloalto 3200 series has limitation of 250 scheduled policy How we can over come this limitation ?

Schedule Policy.PNG

4 REPLIES 4

Community Team Member

Hi @Govind_Jadhav ,

As far as I can see that's the limitation on all platforms.

There's already a feature request out for having this increased ... please reach out to your local SE and have him add your vote to the request.

Cheers !

-Kiwi.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

So these are just schedules and not security policies themselves. I would be interested in the use case where more than the limit would be required.

Regards,

Thank you Kiwi for reverting.

Could you please let me know the exact feature name?

Community Team Member

Hi @Govind_Jadhav ,

Sure, there are actually 2 of them ... so you might want to check with your SE to see which one is best or just add your vote to both of them :

FR 5432: Time schedule limitation

FR 11725: Increase number of security rule schedules

Both of them ask for an increase of the current 256 limitation.

Cheers !

-Kiwi.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!