cutom report: session/IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

cutom report: session/IP

L4 Transporter

Hi

Recently I discoverred that on my device amount of session rised from ~500 to ~1000, Id like to know which IPs are generating most of this sessions.

I try to make custom report but there I cant find "sessions" counter, only "session ID"

Is it possible to make such report or check it from the CLI?

Regards

SLawek

6 REPLIES 6

L6 Presenter

When creating custom reports choose Traffic  summary (not the slow databese) , you will see session columns there.

thats I know...

I'd like to get report that will show me, ie:

if dashboard shows current session: 150 I'd like to make report that show me which IP genrated this 150 sessions (like on Minotor>Sesion browser) but counted per IP. ID like to know wchich IP generated most sessions (ie TOP 10).

REgards

SLawek

Not applicable

Custom report can be customized per source user or group and filtered session should be able to point out the source IP address that is generating these sessions.

if you want a report for real time, I do not know a feature like that.if this is not the thing you want

then wait for another answer may help you.

I need report for real time. I have 5.0.3 PAN - maybe in this "new" release is a new feature to get such data from PAN (maybe from CLI?)

REgards

SLaweke

You may find a way maybe using API or something

with cli using command

show session all filter state active source 192.168.10.11 count yes

gives active session for that ip.Maybe there is a way pulling a data for all subnet and give it to Excel, and put them in an order there.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!