description contains 'Failed to connect to address: x.x.x.x port: 3978, conn id: triallr-x.x.x.x-x.x.x.x' )

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Palo Alto Networks Approved
Palo Alto Networks Approved
Community Expert Verified
Community Expert Verified

description contains 'Failed to connect to address: x.x.x.x port: 3978, conn id: triallr-x.x.x.x-x.x.x.x' )

L3 Networker

qmso475_0-1705371110137.png

ipsec vpn, global protect is not set.

34.122.191.141 > google address

200.200.200.200 > loopback address

I found a Cortex logging service error, but I don't know how to solve it in detail.

I want to turn off the corresponding log.
1 REPLY 1

L5 Sessionator

Your link said ...

===

Resolution
Contact Palo Alto Networks Technical Support as the resolution will require root access.

===

This means you need to open a ticket, and then TAC engineer will login to your device via zoom live session.

He/She will do "debug tac-login challenge" and additional commands on your device.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!