Destination NAT with multiple server.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Destination NAT with multiple server.

L4 Transporter

Hello Team,

I have configured destination NAT in my environment with one server.

Now i can see the number of users increases and too much traffic i am getting in one server, so i want to configure 2 more server with the same services.

For example:-

If user 1 want to connect my destination it will translate to 10.0.0.1

If user 2 want to connect my destination it will translate to 10.0.0.2

If user 3 want to connect my destination it will translat to 10.0.0.3

please let me know how i can achieve this requirement.

Jafar_Hussain_0-1587638994562.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@Jafar_Hussain,

Currently you can't achieve it on Palo Alto. You need something like Load Balancer to achieve this requirement.

Mayur

M

@SutareMayur 

Thanks for your reply.

I have gone through these documents and found this:-

https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/pan-os/9-0/pan-os-new-features/networking-features/session-dist-dn...

can we create like this create a one address object with interface range (10.0.0.1-10.0.0.3) and the same object we can allow in destination NAT and we will select the round-robin method?

Please suggest this.

@Jafar_Hussain,

Yes you can give a try, as per the article it should work. I haven't tried it yet.

Mayur

M
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!