one stupid question: why "device administrator" can't load, export/import configuration (can only superuser)? In Setup -> Operations tab only setting is - validate candidate configuration.. If i create custom Admin role with all rights, in setup -> operations tab i only can validate configuration. And reboot device, shutdown device, restart data plane settings are gone. Any idea?
Solved! Go to Solution.
In administrators guide:
If you choose Dynamic, you can select any of the following pre-specified roles from the drop-down list:
• Superuser—Full access to the current device.
• Superuser (read-only)—Read-only access to the current device.
• Device Admin—Full access to a selected device, except for defining new accounts or virtual systems.
• Device administrator (read-only)—Read-only access to a selected device.
• Vsys Admin—Full access to a selected virtual system on a specific device (if multiple virtual systems are enabled).
• Vsys Admin (read-only)—Read-only access to a selected virtual system on a specific device.
• Role Based Admin—Access based on assigned roles, as defined in “Defining Administrator Roles” on page 56.
So, how i can get this device admin? Whit full access, except for defining new accounts or virtual systems? Or maybe i don't understand what full access mean..
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!
The Live Community thanks you for your participation!