Error message after upgrading to 6.0.2

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Error message after upgrading to 6.0.2

L3 Networker

Hi,

After having upgrading to the latest software dut to the time zone bug, this error started to pop up after every commit:

GP-602.jpg

We don't have a separate GP License but have only been using remote VPG connections with no problems for more than a year with our PA500 box.

Any clue to how I can get rid of this annoyance?

Thanks for comments

regards Tor

3 REPLIES 3

L5 Sessionator

Hi Tor,

Can you try removing the Cutoff time under Network -> Portal -> Client Configuration -> Gateways and try committing it. Thanks

Hi,

Sorry for late answer.  The Cutoff time insists to be between 0 and 10, default 5.  I cannot simply erase it for the Cutoff field is blank.  Or did I misunderstand?

regards Tor

Setting Cutoff Time to default of 5 resolves the issue.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!