Error: Profile compiler : can not set time attribute on tid 40026 interval 60 threshold 20

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Error: Profile compiler : can not set time attribute on tid 40026 interval 60 threshold 20

L1 Bithead

When I'm committing changes to my PA-4020 I'm seeing this error message:

Error: Profile compiler : can not set time attribute on tid 40026 interval 60 threshold 20(Module: device)

Configuration committed successfully

This started happening a few days ago. I'm running 5.0.11. Any ideas how I can troubleshoot this?

Thanks,

Dan

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Dan,

Thread ID 400026 no longer exists from App version 425. Disabling the exception should get rid of the errors.

Disable the threat 400026 in the exceptions tab and then commit the changes.

Regards,

Jahnavi.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

L7 Applicator

Hello Dan,

Could you please let us know the content and anti-virus versions running on your PAN firewall. There is a BUG open to track this issue: "Bug 62775 - Commit warning on content version 425 for threat 40026 if it has any exceptions enabled".

Hence, if your device running content version 425, i would suggest you to upgrade the content and anti-virus versions to the latest available database. Hope this will fix the problem.

Thanks

Not applicable

Hi Hulk,

I'm running the latest content and anti-virus versions, 427 and 1246, and I'm still getting the same error message.

Dan,

Thread ID 400026 no longer exists from App version 425. Disabling the exception should get rid of the errors.

Disable the threat 400026 in the exceptions tab and then commit the changes.

Regards,

Jahnavi.

Thanks, Jahnavi, that was it!

• 1 accepted solution
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!