Firewall interface is showing RED

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Firewall interface is showing RED

L4 Transporter

Hello,

I observe the firewall interface is showing RED.

Below is the troubleshooting I have done:-

• I have checked no LED indication on the device after connecting the cable for all interface.
  • Rebooted firewall from GUI and hard reboot as well.
  • We changed the ethernet cable.
  • For the cross check we insert the ethernet cable in other switches but switch are working fine.
  • We checked the configuration from the switch side mode is full duplex and the same configuration we changed in Palo Alto link duplex is full mode and the link state is up. After this changes unfortunately the same issue was happening.

I have checked all the possibilities but still is showing RED, can anyone give sugession on this.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

@Clark961 @BPry 

I did the factory reset but still same issue happening.

I have opened a case with TAC and they suggest me for RMA.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@Jafar_Hussain,

So first and foremost, was it working before or is this a completely new interface you're trying to add?

So you've tried the cable and found it to be good, the run itself seems to be fine if it works in another switch, and you've tried matching the link settings? If none of that was working, I would really try simply changing the interface on the PAN and checking to ensure that you don't have a dead port.

@BPry 

It was working before, Instantly it was showing RED.

Yes, i have tried to matching the link setting.

The same thing i tried, i have changed the port as well as changed the switch but still issue persists.

L0 Member

Facing same issue provide me a solution ePayitonline Login.

@Clark961 @BPry 

I did the factory reset but still same issue happening.

I have opened a case with TAC and they suggest me for RMA.

L0 Member

Thank you so much for such a well-written article. It’s full of insightful information. Your point of view is the best among many without fail. For certain, It is one of the best Forum in my opinion.

epayitonline 

If you are looking for a bill payment portal, especially for doctors, go with epayitonline. You can easily pay bills online and get rid of wasting your precious time by waiting in the queues.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!