Flow group IDs

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Flow group IDs

L1 Bithead

In PAN OS show running resource-monitor ingress-backlogs assigns a group-ID to each session consuming more than 2% of packet buffer. I am looking for way to identify what these group-IDs map to on PAN OS e.g grp-id 2 refers to flow_slowpath. Is there way to list all such mappings ?

Thanks

Karan

2 REPLIES 2

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Thanks for the great message!  I think that it is best to open a web ticket with TAC, as I believe the LiveCommunity would not have all the details you are referring to, but.. engineering at PANW may.

What other questions may we answer for you?

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions

Thanks Steve. I did check with them and there is no published article on this. All I got is below which helps for now:

The mapping of group ID to function is:

Group ID Group Name
0 flow_lookup
1 flow_fastpath
2 flow_slowpath
3 flow_forwarding
4 flow_mgmt
5 flow_ctrl
6 nac_result
7 flow_np
8 dfa_result
9 module_internal
10 aho_result
11 zip_result
12 pktlog_forwarding

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!