Getting issue while printing from Wifi Network series (172.27.13.0) To Lan (172.27.11.0)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.
Palo Alto Networks Approved
Palo Alto Networks Approved
Community Expert Verified
Community Expert Verified

Getting issue while printing from Wifi Network series (172.27.13.0) To Lan (172.27.11.0)

L3 Networker

Getting issue while printing from Wifi Network series 172.27.13.0 To Lan 172.27.11.0

I Checked the Monitor Traffic from ETH1/5 (172.27.13.0 ) to  ETH 1/3 (172.27.11.0) Port 9100 as for Printer the 9100 is commonly Use the traffic shows allow and the byte is also Received by that end in CLI I Can also Ping but still its not printed properly So there are 3 Printer at ETH1/3 So what to do Next and The User is Connected to WIFI then the traffic flow through ETH1/5

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

you have a few options but i would just add a new policy from eth1/5 to eth 1/3 destination (printer addresses)  any any any and select session start for logging.  then send a print job and look at the logs.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

L7 Applicator

are you testing ping from a wireless client or from the firewall?

Wireless Client

you have a few options but i would just add a new policy from eth1/5 to eth 1/3 destination (printer addresses)  any any any and select session start for logging.  then send a print job and look at the logs.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!