GlobalProtect Client not connecting from google cloud instance

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

GlobalProtect Client not connecting from google cloud instance

L0 Member

Hi,

I am not able to connect GlobalProtect Client from google cloud instance.  Whenever I try to connect Globalprotecct client my connection to the machine breaks.

Can someone help how to resolve this issue? 

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Well, to start, we would need a lot more details on what is going on, other than it breaks.

If you are losing access, my first impression is that it is routing table related (wrong routes, overlapping routes, non-existant routes).

It could be security policy related (access to/from is not allowed).

It could be security profile related (maybe seeing some traffic is triggering a deny/block/reset)

Until are able to provide more details, it would be hard to logically proceed; yet the 3 items above seem to be good starting points.

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Well, to start, we would need a lot more details on what is going on, other than it breaks.

If you are losing access, my first impression is that it is routing table related (wrong routes, overlapping routes, non-existant routes).

It could be security policy related (access to/from is not allowed).

It could be security profile related (maybe seeing some traffic is triggering a deny/block/reset)

Until are able to provide more details, it would be hard to logically proceed; yet the 3 items above seem to be good starting points.

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions
  • 1 accepted solution
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!