GlobalProtect + Mac

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

GlobalProtect + Mac

L0 Member

Hello.

I have macos monteray 12.2.1 and GlobalProtect 5.2.6-87

All the traffic is not going in to the tunnel. Some still goes on the normal network outside of the VPN. Is there any setting in systems settings on the Mac that I have to allow for the software to route all the traffic?

2 REPLIES 2

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hi @mistermat ,

What do you have configured under Network > GlobalProtect > Gateways > [edit gateway] > Agent > Client Settings > [edit client] > Split Tunnel?

Thanks,

Tom

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.

Hello Tom.

Thank you for your time. Much appreciated.

My system settings > network >

here is a list in the left white box and it’s only

wifi - connected
USB 100/1000 LAN not connected
Thunderbolt - Not connected

Here is the problem, there should be a GlobalProtect there as well to represent the VPN.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program again but with the same result. It feels like the version 5.2.6-87 fail to install all the components but there are no errors.

No security popups from the Macos and the tunnel connects fine in the GlobalProtect app when I hit connect. But the macos does not route the packets through the tunnel.
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!