How do I select an asset when filing a support case?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

How do I select an asset when filing a support case?

L0 Member

Hi, 

Weird question, but I'm trying to make a support case for a firewall, and I'm on Step 4, where it's asking me to "Please select the asset for which you are filing the case." No matter where I click in the table, there doesn't appear to be any way to actually select something. This is both on Firefox and Chrome.

Steven16_0-1630423910623.png

Scrolling to the right doesn't help either. No indication of where to click to select an asset.

Steven16_1-1630423990111.png

I'll try on Edge, but if I can't imagine it'll work there. Any help would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

L0 Member

Tried it on Edge too, still same issue. It's not letting me select ANYTHING; it's only highlighting the words when I click

Did you ever figure out what was causing this?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!