How to submit a CSR to Microsoft CA?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

How to submit a CSR to Microsoft CA?

L4 Transporter

Hello folks!

I have seen a few articles and documentation for generating CSR and submitting to Microsoft CA for subordinates.  What about just a root stand alone enterprise Microsoft CA?

I am preparing to configure a Global Protect portal, generated/exported my CSR, pasted into the Microsoft CA interface, but unclear of what option settings to select.  Please see attached pic...

Could anyone provide some guidance for my next steps here?

microsoftCA_1.jpg

Thank you!

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L4 Transporter

Hi OMatlock,

Thanks for posting in the community forums!

For GP portal/gw, you can use the 'Web Server' template.

If you ever wish to use a certificate for Decryption (through this method), you would have to choose 'Subordinate Certificate Authority'.

Let us know if you run into any issues with this.

Regards,

Anurag

================================================================
ACE 7.0, 8.0, PCNSE 7

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

Hi OMatlock,

Thanks for posting in the community forums!

For GP portal/gw, you can use the 'Web Server' template.

If you ever wish to use a certificate for Decryption (through this method), you would have to choose 'Subordinate Certificate Authority'.

Let us know if you run into any issues with this.

Regards,

Anurag

================================================================
ACE 7.0, 8.0, PCNSE 7
  • 1 accepted solution
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!