Import Addresses using CSV file

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Import Addresses using CSV file

L0 Member

I want to import 20000 IP addresses in Address Book, Please provide me some solution.

2 accepted solutions

Accepted Solutions

L7 Applicator

into panorama or directly into firewall?

View solution in original post

Hi Mick,

I want to add the addresses In Firewall but I cannot see import option, as I want to import 20000 IPs in block list.

Manually adding these many addresses is a difficult task.

Now I am trying a solution of External Dynamic List, so I have requested Server team to host the file on local IIS.

If you have any other solution then let me know.

Regards,

Nauman

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

L7 Applicator

into panorama or directly into firewall?

L7 Applicator

Hmmm....   not sure why you accepted that as a solution as was asking the question....   but perhaps you have resolved the issue yourself???

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

Perhaps mindmeld could help? However that is a lot of IP's, would subnets be easier?

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/minemeld/ct-p/MineMeld

Just a thought.

Hi Mick,

I want to add the addresses In Firewall but I cannot see import option, as I want to import 20000 IPs in block list.

Manually adding these many addresses is a difficult task.

Now I am trying a solution of External Dynamic List, so I have requested Server team to host the file on local IIS.

If you have any other solution then let me know.

Regards,

Nauman

I use the while read do script in linux.

it creates the correct command for each address read from a file list into a new file. I just paste that new file into cli.  If you dont know/use linux scripting then probably not for you but happy to post if you need it.

• 2 accepted solutions
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!