Is there a way to create a filtered report based on specific countries?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Is there a way to create a filtered report based on specific countries?

L3 Networker

On PA 4.1.

I have a custom report that uses the traffic log database, with the top 500 entries for the last calendar day, with the Destination Country column enabled. 95% of the Destination Country results is the USA. I'm interested in looking at traffic to other countries. Is there a way to create a recurring report that will filter out the USA so the destination countries are other than the USA?

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

Palo Alto Networks Guru

To create a report for all traffic that is not from the US, add the following filter to the query builder:

( dstloc neq US )

Awesome, it works!

Where can we find a list of useful 'nuggets' such as dstloc?

Thanks.

Glad it worked out. 

A lot of these nuggets are on this forum, but I will see if I can find a "management nuggets" document or create one.

This is very useful, has this list been found/made? If so can you send me an email?

The boring answer is that it exists at page 384 in the PAN-OS_4.1_CLI_Reference_Guide.pdf

Palo Alto Networks Guru

Mikand has a good point when it comes to logs and show commands.  I might have a few other nuggets to share.  Once I have a chance to capture some of these, I will email them and post them.  Thank you,

~Jamie

Has a list of these "Mgmt_Nuggets" been created yet?

• 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!