JS/Trojan.redirector.cbl

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

JS/Trojan.redirector.cbl

L4 Transporter

"JS/Trojan.redirector.cbl".... is this a false positive again?  Browsing onto RadisonBlu website gives me this threat which is being denied.  But the website is legitimate.

Hopefully it is fixed in the next update of threat.

Regards,

Kalyan

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Confirmed. This was a false positive and will be fixed in AV version 709.

Thanks,

Alfred

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

L3 Networker

Hi Kalyan,

Please open a support ticket so we can look into this and get it resolved for you.

Would be interresting to know if this is a false positive and if this false positive have anything to do with previous false positive regarding trojan.redirector?

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/message/12730#12730

L4 Transporter

Hi Guys,

You might as well want to try accessing the website and then check in your threat monitor if it is coming up and being denied.  The website isn't being denied though. 

Regards,

Kalyan

I've replicated it on my system. We are having the threat team take a look at this. Stay tuned for updates.

Thanks,

Alfred

Confirmed. This was a false positive and will be fixed in AV version 709.

Thanks,

Alfred

• 1 accepted solution
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!