As part of my "Knowledge sharing" series I decided to share to everyone interested in learning more about Palo Alto the following links.
1. The Palo Alto Demo Center, where there are workshops, demos, trials:
2. Palo Alto Beacon, where with free registration there is a lot of things to learn:
3. The Palo Alto Guides:
4. The Palo Alto Education service:
5. The Palo Alto youtube channels, where there are playlists IoT security, the new Palo Alto native firewall in AWS, Prisma Access and many more:
6. The NDG labs for Palo Alto that are around just for 50 dollars for 6 months access:
7. The CBT nuggets on version 10:
8. A great book about Palo Alto:
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!