Licence NFR PaloAlto

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Licence NFR PaloAlto

L2 Linker

Hello

I just receive my PA-850, i made the registration of the device in support section, but after this registration, i can't see the licences for the new device :

Threat Prevention
BrightCloud URL Filtering
PAN-DB URL Filtering
GlobalProtect Gateway
GlobalProtect Portal
PA-VM
Premium Support
WildFire License
those licenes are inclued in NFR licence ? if not why it doesn't appear in the new device ??
what i must to do plz nfr palo.jpg
6 REPLIES 6

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@hamza_ineos

NFR units by themselves don't include any licenses. You have 1 year of support, but to get a license you'll need to activate an evaluation license for the required feature set. 

Hi @BPry

thanks for replay, tell me plz how i can activate this evaluation license ?

@hamza-zidane

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/Learning-Articles/How-to-Activate-NFR-Licenses/ta-p/60393

That link should be able to point you guys in the right direction. 

i can't find the (activate evaluation license)

11111.jpg

@hamza-zidane,

Out of curiosity are you the actual partner? 

yes of course we are partner 

• 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!