Linux User not able to Access an Application

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Linux User not able to Access an Application

L3 Networker

One of My Customer's User Not Able to Open a Stackfive agent application its says its Java base When he Opens That there is an Error According Certificate Invalid or Something. Then the Customer Send him a Certificate  I check the logs, and the Security is good I want to know for that application what application do I just need to add I added the Java and Stack file in the Application Group But still it's an Error. Let me Know what to do now. and I want to know about type end aged out deny in Logs.

1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@FarhanKoujalgi,

Look in your traffic logs and see how the firewall is actually identifying the traffic and build out an allow entry from there. You may have to either create an entry at the bottom of your rulebase to deny all non-caught prior traffic and set it to log at end, or simply temporarily override the interzone-default entry to allow logging. 

As for the aged-out entry for denied traffic, there's quite a few reasons the logs can present like that. The most common is that you're blocking UDP traffic, which will always display as aged-out. 

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!