Log export error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Log export error

L4 Transporter

Hello All,

I am facing issue to export traffic logs from the firewall in CSV format. getting the error "no jobs query found".

Troubleshooting:-

* Increased the CSV row number up to 1048576.

* I can export URL filtering logs, security policy, NAT policy in CSV format.

* Applied filter in traffic logs for 10 minutes but still getting the same error.

* The Current version of a firewall is 8.1.14-h2. and model number - 3020

I have checked the same scenario in my lab with an 8.1.14-h2 version and i am also facing the same issue. for the troubleshooting i upgrade my firewall with 9.0.8 version and the issue has been resolved.

My question is i don't want to update PA-3020 with 9.0.x version, is this issue will resolve in upcoming 8.1.x version?

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

@BPry 

• We have changed the multiple values in logging and reporting settings for the CSV rows like- 50000, 40000,30000, 1048576(maximum), and default also.
  • Then we check the firewall can exported the logs in 30000 CSV limit rows.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@Jafar_Hussain,

I'd recommend reaching out to TAC and ensuring that a bug has been properly identified and reproduced internally. 

@BPry 

Thank you for the information.

@BPry 

• We have changed the multiple values in logging and reporting settings for the CSV rows like- 50000, 40000,30000, 1048576(maximum), and default also.
  • Then we check the firewall can exported the logs in 30000 CSV limit rows.

L3 Networker

We are facing same issue. Firewall is running on 8.1.15. 

• 1 accepted solution
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!