Minemeld - Configure aging in MISP integration

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Minemeld - Configure aging in MISP integration

L1 Bithead

Hello,

I set up and configured MISP node in Minemeld.

From MISP instance Minemeld is able to pull indicators without error.

Analyzing the log of these indicators I noticed that the parameters first_seen and lasts_seen belong to the feeds list instead that to the indicators itself

This is an issue in order to manage the aging of indicator.

Is it a know issue? 
Many thanks for the support

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/minemeld-discussions/bd-p/MineMeldDiscussions

That's the direct link into the MineMeld discussion forum. You can sometimes just get a little bit more input from people who heavily work with MineMeld. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@FW_SIM,

Might want to post this in the dedicated MineMeld discussion forum. 

Hi @BPry  of course.

sorry for this. Could you please indicate me the correct section to post my question?

Many thanks

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/minemeld-discussions/bd-p/MineMeldDiscussions

That's the direct link into the MineMeld discussion forum. You can sometimes just get a little bit more input from people who heavily work with MineMeld. 

• 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!