Missing fields in custom reports that would be useful

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Missing fields in custom reports that would be useful

L2 Linker

I am trying to make a more meaningful executive style report for user activity and web browsing. Currently the 'User Activity' report has columns which are not availble when generating a custom report; estimated browse time, count, bytes, etc. 

If I could create custom reports using these fields and filter or set thresholds I could remove a lot of extraneous information - advertisements, 1 count hits, less than 60 second browse time, less than 1MB bytes, etc. and the report would become a lot shorter and easier to digest.

Also, the ability to generate 'user activity' reports when using a group would be very useful. Currently group reports are aggregate only and I would like to be able to show each user's activity that is a member of the group.

Are there ways to achieve this that I am not seeing?

1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@mike406,

You could expert the actual URL logs instead of the report, and then utilize the activity report to rebuild the graphical report stripping out whatever you need.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!