Multiple copies of Content Update e-mail since 8145

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Multiple copies of Content Update e-mail since 8145

L4 Transporter

Before I open a support ticket about this, I wanted to check if it was only happening to me or if others have been experiencing the same thing.

Up until April 17, 2019 I would only receive a single copy of the daily "Palo Alto Networks Content Update" e-mail, the last of which was version 8144.

Since the release of Content Update 8145 on April 23, 2019, I've been receiving 3 separate copies of the notification e-mail.  They're all identical, and they all arrive within a minute of each other.  I even received 4 separate copies of the 8147 message.

Has anybody else experienced this?  Or am I special?  🙂

Cheers,

Freddie

1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@fjwcash,

Your not the only one. I know multiple admins who are currently getting multiple emails from Palo Alto for any notice that they are subscribed to, not just the Content Update messages. 

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!