New dates not available on reports-

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

New dates not available on reports-

L1 Bithead

When I go to monitor reports and click a report- I can't select any date after July - I created a custom report and can report on information that way but the included reports don't seem to be working.  Any suggestions?

7 REPLIES 7

L5 Sessionator

Are you talking about the calender shown bottom left?

L5 Sessionator

Hello,

Did you check "scheduled" on the custom report you created? Only if you did so you will be able to see it in the calendar, and only for the days while "scheduled" was enabled your reports will be browsable.

If that is not the case, please share a screenshot or explain it a bit better, I am not sure I understand your question fully 🙂

Regards,

Luciano

Good afternoon,

Yes the reports are scheduled-  When click monitor --> reports -- in the far right pain I select a custom report and the days are all black until late July to present-  Those dates are greyed out-

I am refering to the calendar- when you go to monitor reports-- in the right pane you can select custom reports or included-  all of them can't report on any dates newer than late July-

I believe this is letting you know those are the oldest available logs.  As the logging rolls over for available space the data is no longer available for reporting.

Steve Puluka BSEET - IP Architect - DQE Communications (Metro Ethernet/ISP)
ACE PanOS 6; ACE PanOS 7; ASE 3.0; PSE 7.0 Foundations & Associate in Platform; Cyber Security; Data Center

I can run reports on July - May dates-  I can't run reports on August or September-  I know it doesn't make sense-  

In the monitor tab is logging still happening for July and August?

Steve Puluka BSEET - IP Architect - DQE Communications (Metro Ethernet/ISP)
ACE PanOS 6; ACE PanOS 7; ASE 3.0; PSE 7.0 Foundations & Associate in Platform; Cyber Security; Data Center
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!