Not able to Login to Firewall GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Not able to Login to Firewall GUI

L3 Networker

Hello Team,

I was working on the firewall for report generation and suddenly the GUI stop working , after that i am not able to login to the firewall for 10 min . I saw the below error in the system warning:

"websrvr: exiting because service missed too many heartbeats "

can any one please explain the error.

Thanks

Amber

3 REPLIES 3

L3 Networker

It looks like the web interface stopped responding and crashed. You should open a ticket with tech support. They may be able to restart it via the CLI without rebooting the appliance.

L3 Networker

Hello Tiwara,

We will see this log message "websrvr: exiting because service missed too many heartbeats" will show up if the masterd process missed a certain number of heart beats from websrvr and assumes the process to be dead and will restart the process and not the deviceto recover, this is seen if device is busy and missed processing heartbeats. Please create support case with tech support file attached to so that we can further analyze the issue.

Regards,

Jahnavi.

Hey Thanks all,

We have already created the case with the support team and also provided the tech support file.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!