Pa-2050 hdd broken

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Pa-2050 hdd broken

L0 Member

Hello ,

I know that the pa-2050 is no more supported but unfortunately this is what I have..  if someone has the pan-os 7.x so i can change my hdd and recover the system will be very thankful ...

1 REPLY 1

L7 Applicator

Hi @fmasri 

This could be difficult. Is the hdd broken completely or are you maybe able to take it out of the 2050, attach it to a computer and copy everything to a working hdd which you then put again into the 2050?

In this community I assume no one will give you the file of pan-os 7.1. A very small chance you might have by asking your SE ... or buy a PA-440 which is supported, is more powerful and supports all the current protections of paloalto. As pan-os 7.1 is quite old already there might also be security vulnerabilities that are no longer fixed in this version, so using this firewall might even be a risk than a protection - except maybe for completely separated lab environments.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!