PA lost mapping

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

PA lost mapping

hi, we are expecting problems with group-mapping. Yesterday we deleted a group from group-mapping profile and suddenly PA lost match in all the rest of groups in this group-mapping profile. we ran show user group-mapping state all and Number of groups was 0. So we created a new group-mapping adding all the groups and it started to work again. Why Pa lost all groups in group-mapping whne we deleted one group in config????
3 REPLIES 3

L3 Networker

Please provide your current PAN-OS version. 

L7 Applicator

Sounds like  a bug.  Your best bet is to open an official ticket on the support site using "Get Support" in the upper right corner.

If this is a known issue they will tell you what version you need to upgrade to in order to clear the bug.

If it is not yet reported you will get it into the queue to be fixed.

Steve Puluka BSEET - IP Architect - DQE Communications (Metro Ethernet/ISP)
ACE PanOS 6; ACE PanOS 7; ASE 3.0; PSE 7.0 Foundations & Associate in Platform; Cyber Security; Data Center

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

I've experianced an issue where it drops the group-mappings when I was running 7.0.6 pretty often. I'm not sure if it was really ever a 'fixed' issue but once we upgraded past that software version we haven't run into the issue sense. 

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!