PAN-2020 Management access issue.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

PAN-2020 Management access issue.

L4 Transporter

Hi Friends, One of my PA-2020 , OS 6.0.4 have some issue. we are not able to access the management port through Console port, web  interface and CLI and also not able to ping. if we are hard reboot the firewall working fine. i have got same issue frequently last 10 days. any one have idea about it please share the info. Thanks Regards Satish

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi All,

Thanks for reply, after the OS upgrade issue have been resolve.

Regards

Satish

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

L5 Sessionator

Hi Satish,

There is a known issue with 2K devices running 6.0 code, which will be fixed in upcoming release. Temporary work around is to move the Management access to one of the Dataplane ports and move service route accordingly.  Hope this helps.

Hi Ssharma, Thanks for your quick response, let me check and get back to you. Regards Satish

L6 Presenter

Hi Satish,

Device might be effected with bug/66466, because excessive >MTU packets Management interface is not accessible.

Bug is fixed in 6.0.6, which will be released "Week of October 27, 2014".

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Hardik Shah

Hi Hardik,

How are you ?? 6.0.6 will released end of this month so before what i need to do.i am going to through it mr sharma. what is your suggestion.

Regards Satish

Hi Saitsh,

As a workaround, Its a good idea to access Firewall through Data port. Go ahead with the suggestion provided by Samir.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Hardik Shah

Hi All,

Thanks for reply, after the OS upgrade issue have been resolve.

Regards

Satish

• 1 accepted solution
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!