cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

PAN-OS 10.2.5 is not working with EVE-NG

L1 Bithead

Hi Everyone,

I received the PAN-OS 30-day trial version, I uploaded it successfully in Eve-ng, but it is not processed further after HDF Login, Please advise the solution if anyone is experiencing the same issue.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi @MOHDAMMADISHAQ ,

I have found a old live community article for the same, Have a look once will this resolve your issue.

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/general-topics/pa-vm-10-0-4-trial-gets-shutdown-after-a-minute/...

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Are you using the OVA file or were you provided a KVM image?

There's a couple things you can try:

* Make sure you have a serial interface assigned to the VM.

* Make sure EVE-NG is set to actually meet minimum specs. I'd make sure you have 4 vCPUs, 8192 vRAM, telnet specified under Console.

* Stop the bootup process by entering maintenance mode, go to disk image and reinstall the image.

L1 Bithead

Thanks for your assistance, I follow the same as you mentioned, but it is not accepting the password admin/admin and is shutting down.

L2 Linker

You have to wait almost 10 mins after login prompt......the screen shot you have attached is eve-ng server console. You have to attach firewall console. 

L1 Bithead

Hi, @Edsnow, Thanks, I  modified the config as you suggested, Now it giving another issue, attaching the snapshot. 

Hi @MOHDAMMADISHAQ ,

I have found a old live community article for the same, Have a look once will this resolve your issue.

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/general-topics/pa-vm-10-0-4-trial-gets-shutdown-after-a-minute/...

• 1 accepted solution
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!