Panorama Commited configs

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama Commited configs

Not applicable

I have an issue to where when I go to export configurations it shows last commited config from 6 months ago ;however, there have been several commits executed. Is this a bug ?

2 REPLIES 2

L5 Sessionator

Hi Clyde_Franklin

Were there any local commits performed in that time interval or all the commits were done through panorama?

Also did you go through this document: Is it possible to View Panorama-Pushed-Config on Exported XML?

I think exporting device-state will help here that should contain the config pushed from Panorama.

Hope it helps !

L4 Transporter

I believe what bat mentioned above is correct, but are you looking on the firewall itself or the Panorama that is pushing the configurations?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!