Panorama Issue with Administrator access

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama Issue with Administrator access

L2 Linker

Hi everyone

I have a Panorama 100 (version 7.0.7), the device is configurated with 2 Local administrator for managment,

Sin título.png

but when I created differents new users (test,test2) with same rol and commit the config, I cant access through web or ssh using those new accounts.

In monitor -> Logs -> System appear this

Sin título.png

the strange thing is that I get different error messages with different accounts, because with fcruz i can access but the others i cant.

Panorama -> Administrators 

Sin título.png

have anyone experienced this issue?

Thanks a lot 

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone, i saw the problem with an engenier, and we concluded that is a issue of version 7.0.7 because when we debug throught of CLI, We observed that the authd was looking for an authentication profile when it should not (are local administrator) In a few day i tell you if upgrade version was a solution

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L7 Applicator

I suspect this has something to do with your vsys configuration.  I don't see the vsys indication on log messages for my other admin users.

Steve Puluka BSEET - IP Architect - DQE Communications (Metro Ethernet/ISP)
ACE PanOS 6; ACE PanOS 7; ASE 3.0; PSE 7.0 Foundations & Associate in Platform; Cyber Security; Data Center

Hi everyone, i saw the problem with an engenier, and we concluded that is a issue of version 7.0.7 because when we debug throught of CLI, We observed that the authd was looking for an authentication profile when it should not (are local administrator) In a few day i tell you if upgrade version was a solution

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!