Panorama WildFire Reporting

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama WildFire Reporting

L4 Transporter

Hello,

I could not find any documentation on this inquiry.  Is it possible in 5.0.x to get the Wildfire aggregation logs from all my PAN devices to the Pano log Monitor for central reporting? Thanks!

Mike

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L4 Transporter

Yes. Just like URL and Data Filtering logs, the WildFire logs are part of the Informational Threat logs.

If you forward the informational threat logs you will be able to store WildFire logs in Panorama.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

L6 Presenter

If im not mistaken you need the wildfire license to get the logging to work from within PA regarding wildfire submissions.

Other than that I assume each PA device should forward its logs to the Panorama if you set it up to do so.

L4 Transporter

Yes. Just like URL and Data Filtering logs, the WildFire logs are part of the Informational Threat logs.

If you forward the informational threat logs you will be able to store WildFire logs in Panorama.

Can you please provide an example of how they look like? Can I get WildFire email notification like alerts in the logs? I forwarded information logs and can see all the files names in the logs. Is that what you are referring by WildFire logs?

• 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!