cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Problem pushing a config from Panorama

Not applicable

Hey everyone -

I'm getting an error when I'm trying to push a config out from Panorama.   A little background:

I used the conversion tool to convert an existing checkpoint firewall configuration, which worked fine, with a few minor things that didn't import (like ipsec not being allowed in the service objects, etc)

Now, when I try to push/sync from Panorama to my lab PA-500 for testing before doing this on the customer network, I get an error in Panorama that says

Error:  Missing ip-netmask, ip-range or fqdn attribute (module:device).

Commit Failed.

I don't see where I've missed setting any of these, can anyone give any insight as to what's going on?

1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

This is likely an issue with an address object and only migrating the name without the values for some reason. Have you investigated the address portion of the migrated config file?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!