Proper Reporting

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Proper Reporting

Not applicable

Is there a white paper that goes into detail of what all can be done with reporting?  I need to see a bandwidth to website ratio.  Like facbook traffic accounted for 30% of bandwidth usage today.   I would love to have some sort of a reference guide that has more detail and explains a bit more than the Admin Guide. 

Also can i view the PDF Summary page over a period of time instead of just a day i select?

2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable

I seem to remember being able to send my old PA vendor rep an export of my ACC data and he then made a graph of all the data from our evaluation period.  Need this so we can start working on QoS policies and seeing whats really bogging down our network.

Hello, I am not currently aware of a document which covers reporting other than the admin guide.  You can contact your local Palo Alto Systems Engineer to have a report generated from a dump of ACC Data.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!