Push Public IP's down via Global Protect

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Push Public IP's down via Global Protect

L0 Member

I have a possible need to push some of my public IP's down through my Global Protect clients.

Meaning an associate at home will hit my public IP via GlobalProtect and not from the Internet side. 

Can this be done... Or is it a bad idea in Palo Alto Land?

I love when all the ticket queues are empty and there is still time left in the day ...
1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello

You can use/program access routes to push down the public IPs.

What I don't understand (maybe I do not need to know), but it seems weird to need to hit a public IP via GP vs using NAT to transit traffic through the FW (so that is appears that it came from inside your network, but actually came from your GP clients), to hit the public IPs.

Would be glad to have you provide more details as needed, but I did answer your query.  😛

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!