QOS on tunnel interface

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

QOS on tunnel interface

L3 Networker

Hello Bro,

We are in process to configure QOS rules to control SMB over VPN.

The tunnel interface can't be set as a destination interface, does that mean to use the interface that serving the tunnel?

if I use the interface as the destination interface I receive error states that "destinaton interface must be a subif".

SSL VPN configured on the interface tunnel.1

Any ideas on ow to configure this or links to help

TIA

MR
3 REPLIES 3

L4 Transporter

L3 Networker

I have seen this link, and my question arrised when I saw it that If I don't have set source and destination interfaces or not. because in my case the one of two ends are tunnel inteface ethernet 1/x "which the tunnel created in" and the other is subinterface.

MR

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

QoS is applied to the physical egress interface. So Apply QoS to the main physical interface and the sub interfaces also get the policy. i.e. Lets say I have 1/5 with sub interfaces 1/5.10 and 1/5/20. I would apply the QoS to interface 1/5.

I hope this clarifies things.

Regards,

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!