Query about EDL in an VSYS environment

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.
Palo Alto Networks Approved
Palo Alto Networks Approved
Community Expert Verified
Community Expert Verified

Query about EDL in an VSYS environment

L3 Networker

Hi Folks, 

We had  5 vsys active on the firewall. We had configured separate EDL for each vsys.  My query is when we check the EDL Maximum capacity on the firewall will it show the Total EDL capacity utilized for 5 vsys capacity utilized by each vsys individually.

2 REPLIES 2

L7 Applicator

Hi @tamilvanan 

The list capacity show the values for the device and not for the specific vsys where you click this button.

Hi @Remo 

Thanks for the inputs.

Say if I create EDL-1 list on Vsys-1 with 100 entries and EDL-2 on Vsys-2 with 150 entries. When I go to vsys 1 and check the capacity under object-->EDL will it display 100 entries of that particular vsys 1 or entry of whole vsys1 + vsys2 which is 250. 

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!