"Interface X has no zone configuration" error when commiting

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

"Interface X has no zone configuration" error when commiting

L1 Bithead

wut.PNG

The loopback interfaces clearly are assigned to security zones.  Version 5.0.1

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I had the same problem. For me the solution was to configure the zones and commit at the CLI level.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

L6 Presenter

What if you for the first commit just set "none" as security zone and on the second commit select "trust"?

I also thinking if the ip's you selected for loopback perhaps cannot exist on trust since the range they are part of already exists on a different zone (like untrust or such)?

Nope on both counts.

L5 Sessionator

Hi,

Can you revert it to running config  and then make the changes again. Let us know if that helps.

Also another things you can try is to put them on a different zone if possible and then try to do the commit and see if that helps.

Thank you

Numan

Hi,

I had the same problem. For me the solution was to configure the zones and commit at the CLI level.

Thanks.  This worked.  Sounds like it should be added to the bug list.

L0 Member

I had the same problem while pushing changes from panorama . For me the solution was to enable MultiVsys capability (device>setup> General Settings > enable Multi Virtual System Capability) and then commit and push changes.

Note:- if FWs are in HA then post enabling  multi virtual system option  HA will go in suspended mode , you need to fix by disabling HA on both device and then re enable )

• 1 accepted solution
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!